New Thing - Autogenic Training, Relaxation and Stress Reduction
Updated: Dec 11, 2020
We can all use a wellness tune-up now and again. Consider trying a new thing. Have you ever tried Autogenic Training?
Self-generated relaxation and stress reduction - Great explanation of benefits at https://bebrainfit.com/autogenic-training/
How to Do Autogenic Training
Autogenic training is easy and can be done anywhere, anytime.
It doesn’t require special equipment and a session can be done in less than 10 minutes.
How to Do an Autogenics Session
First, sit or lie down in a comfortable position someplace where you won’t be disturbed.
Uncross your legs and relax your arms at your sides.
Take a few slow, deep breaths then say to yourself the following statements slowly.
Repeat each 3 to 6 times.
Visualize experiencing each sensation as you proceed.
Follow this sample autogenics training script:
1. My arms are heavy. My left arm is heavy. My right arm is heavy. Both of my arms are heavy.
2. My legs are heavy. My left leg is heavy. My right leg is heavy. Both of my legs are heavy.
3. My arms are warm. My left arm is warm. My right arm is warm. Both of my arms are warm.
4. My legs are warm. My left leg is warm. My right leg is warm. Both of my legs are warm.
5. My heartbeat is calm and regular.
6. My breathing is calm and regular.
7. My abdomen is warm.
8. My forehead is cool.
When you are done, take a few deep breaths and slowly open your eyes.
In just a few minutes you can try this new thing and add a tool to your wellness toolkit.
Offering LIFE Monthly Coaching Packets
and for a limited time $10 one on one coaching sessions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
#betterwithrose #monthlycoaching #bebetterwithrose #consciousliving #lifecoach #virtualcoaching #coaching #selfawareness #loveyourself #autogenic #autogenictraining #newthing #relaxation #stressreduction